Intuition College Savings Solutions
Basic Job Purpose:
Positioned in a call center environment, provide inbound service to multiple prepaid and investment customers and process transactions as required.
- Responsible for customer service functions to include; answering inbound phone calls from prospective and existing customers and/or placing outbound calls
- Assist potential customers with enrollment inquiries
- Understand and explain complex rules and regulations of each plan to customer(s)
- Research and respond to financial inquiries for customers, managers and client representatives
- Periodically have input into process improvement for customers, managers and client representatives
- Provide the highest level of service to customer and clients to meet or exceed defined service level agreements (SLA)
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Skills:
A minimum of one year, preference of three (3) years customer service experience in the financial services (banking and/or money management) industry, with emphasis on investment/financial account maintenance and customer service activities. Excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, analytical skills, customer service orientation, proficiency with excel and word, and a professional demeanor is required. A high school diploma or the equivalent is required.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.