Basic Job Purpose:
Process incoming online and paper applications. Responsible for validation of documents, ability to ensure required criteria are met and determine status of the application. Provide a high quality of work in a timely manner.
- Review and process applications
- Determine if application meets the criteria for approval or rejection
- Quality review of work prior to submitting to second reviewer
- Provides a list of application exceptions identified via Excel spreadsheet
- Edit applicant photos as needed via Microsoft Photo or Paint
- Process Change Requests – Name, Address & Surrender
- Ability to process a minimum of 1,000 applications weekly
- Analytical and judgment skills to identify incomplete applications
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Skills:
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Repetitive work, self-directed, listening/comprehension skills, strong oral and written communication skills. Computer experience, attention to detail, quality of work, Microsoft Excel skills required and able to type 35 words per minute.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.